Executive MBA Program
About EMBA Program Canada
A UNIQUE PROGRAM is intended for practising executives with a strong management background, seeking to upgrade their level of training to become more versatile in their duties and better able to assume greater organisational responsibility.
The Executive MBA (EMBA) of ESG UQAM is the first Canadian Executive MBA program in Vietnam, which aims to train leaders equipped with critical and strategic thinking, capable of dealing with the uncertainty and complexity of their contexts to positively and sustainably influence their organizations, their environments and their society in general.
At the Executive MBA program in Vietnam, the average age is 38 years old with 10 years of experience and at least 4 years of experience as an executive level.
Executive MBA program differs from the MBA by the degree of professional experience of the students and the dynamics of learning which essentially capitalizes on the background and experiences of the students as managers, as well as on the resolution of complex problems from the reality of the participants.
Why ESG UQÀM Executive MBA in Vietnam?
- Original Master Degree from the University of Quebec at Montreal, not a certificate.
- An internationally recognized Master degree from a world-class university.
- International quality standard launched over 40 years ago, the program is now offered in 12 countries.
- Global alumni network includes more than 12,500 MBAs.
- Enriching discussions with experienced and talented fellow students who occupy executive roles.
- Real-world case studies and opportunities to develop projects specifically involving the student’s company, to achieve results for both student and employer.
The opportunity to attend a Summer School with students from our international MBA programs.