Dear students. I’m delighted to welcome each and every one of you to ESG UQÀM’s Executive MBA program (EMBA). You are about to start a new step in your academic journey and I wish you every success in your trail across our program.
The Executive MBA’s main goal is to train leaders with critical and strategic thinking, able to cope proactively within uncertain and complex contexts and to positively influence and transform their organizations, their communities, and their society.
Specifically, the program aims to help you achieve the following fundamental objectives:
- Acquire an advanced and cutting-edge body of knowledge in management sciences and apply it in your current and future occupations;
- Address uncertainty and complexity by working on coeval live cases with a real problem-solving approach;
- Develop strategic and critical thinking to effectively and creatively cope with contemporaneous business issues and challenges;
- Cultivate your relational and interpersonal skills by collaborating with your colleagues and working in different teams on real cases provided by the participants;
- Develop your leadership, entrepreneurial competencies, and soft skills to work and contribute effectively and positively in all kinds of organizations, whether locally or internationally.
Congratulations on choosing the ESG UQÀM’S EMBA program!
Douglas Foster, Ph. D.
Vice Dean of International School of Business – UEH
Director of Executive MBA – University of Québec in Montréal, Vietnam